Be Trail Ready presents the Transition One Amphibrun Race 2017, a multi-stage adventure competition where teams composed of two participants will be tested their trail running and open water swimming skills. The event is set to take place on October 15, 2017 at . Race course comprised of 1.5Km Trail Run-1.5Km Open water Swim-12Km Trail Run to complete straight to the finish line.
After the success of the very first Isla ng Catanduanes Ultramarathon last October 2016, ICU 110km | 65km is returning this October for another adventure in country’s “Happy Island” – Catanduanes. Last year, we gathered a total of 90 participants excluding the guests and spectators for both categories came from different areas of the Philippines and one in Singapore. Majority of them participated the 65km category which designed for the first timers with long distance experiences and the rest is in 110km. The 110km is the main highlight of the event that is strictly the only candidates are well-experienced hardcore runners as we take them to a tough but fun and breathtaking views of the race routes. The race covers four (4) barrios of Virac, San Andres, Bato and Baras that will satisfy the overall running experience of the participants.
From the first, thanks Color Manila! My fifth! For the 5th time we once again invite all the runners from different levels to a most fun and colorful run in the country, Color Manila Run this January 08, 2017 at SM Mall of Asia. In conjunction with this invite, we are also inviting passionate group of runners or teams who are keen to extend their support and join in a huge annual celebration as our Color Manila Run 5 Color Station Volunteers! Let’s make this event more exciting and unforgettable CM peeps!
Be part of the CM5 Color Station Volunteers! Here’s how:
1. Create a group or submit your team composed of 12 members each.
2. Submit the name of your team and member’s details in below format to email@example.com:
– Name of the member
– Contact Number
– Birth date
– Contact Person in case of Emergency
3. Qualified teams will be notified via email. We need only 6 teams to represent each station.
4. Deadline of submission of entries is until December 23, 2016 at 12noon.
5. Copy and paste the details in RED below in your respective timeline:
“Start your year 2017 with a bang! Join the Color Manila Run Year 5 on January 08, 2017 at SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City! Check the details here: https://goo.gl/j9TmlI ”
• The stations must be set up before 2:00am on January 8 2017. (Ingress starts at 12:00mn) • Each station must have a relevance to the theme which is: “Tribal”
• Each station must also represent the brand and their respective colors.
• Each station must follow the allotted space for their respective area.
• The design should block the path of runners or add any other obstacles aside from the color powders.
• Costumes of representatives are encouraged.
• Winners will be announced during the closing program, January 8 2017, at the Color Manila Run Year 5 2017
• The decision of the judges is irrevocable and final
• Criteria for station design
• 30%: Originality
• 20%: Appearance and Presentation
• 50%: Relevance to the Theme
BEST STATION PRIZES
1st – Php 10,000
2nd – Php 5,000
3rd – Php 3,000
– We will provide meals before and after the event to all the volunteers Other announcements to be posted very soon. Visit this page regularly to get the latest updates.
Nothing is better than working out with the squad!
Isn’t feeling good that most of the brands are exerting efforts to recapture and reunite all types of runners in the community?
Last Wednesday (October 26, 2016), we had privileged to participate in the official launched of the MIZUNO SQUAD RUN at Track 30th Bonifacio Global City! The Mizuno Squad Run was created to keep the fellowship within the community over their individual goals. In line with their mantra “Never Settle” in the form of their innovated products everything is possible to go beyond both individual and squad goals, just keep on going.
Mizuno is also recognized as one of the most innovative brand of shoes.
The squad run spearheaded by the certified coaches Ige Lopez, Patrick Joson and Squad Leads Allan Enriquez & Nea Barcena. Participated with more than 20 runners that gathered together to support the initiative and took the drills that will help improve their running skills. The program comprises of dynamic warm-ups, running drills, run and did some fun core workouts afterwards.
Join the squad every Wednesday starting October 26, 2016 at Track 30th Bonifacio Global City, Registration is absolutely FREE!
Participants who come in their Mizuno Shoes will be able to avail of privileges that will be discussed on opening day. This activity is open to all BGCitizens and pre-registered participants at the Mizuno Bonifacio High Street Store.
To join and be a member of the squad, PRE-REGISTER at the Mizuno Bonifacio High Street Store today! Limited slots only.
Mizuno Squad Run Program Schedule:
Registration and Attendance
Introduction to the Squad Run, Run Academy & Opening remarks