A few weeks ago I was fortunate to introduce in one of the emerging training technique, the functional training by F45 Training. As an intro, I am sharing the information below, the background of F45 and its objective to their clients/ athletes.
F45 is the revolutionary training system changing lives around the globe. Given birth in Australia, this phenomenal system is now spreading through continents like wildfire. A team training facility in which members are challenged every day. Experience different training movements, exercises and timing to achieve incredible results and have fun with colleagues.
F45 is the most advanced, challenging and systemized team training workout in the world. Come and train like the stars at F45 Training. Why you need to come and experience F45:
• F45 is exploding globally. Due to launch in India, UK, Asia, New Zealand and USA
• F45 is the training home of some of the hottest athletes and celebs in the world – Adam Ashley Cooper, Nate Myles, Jarrad Hayne, Steven Hoiles, Mitch Chapman, Erin McGowan, Liesel Jones, Nicole Trufino, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden, Nicole Ritchie, Jake Friend, Mitchell Aubusson, Willie Tonga, Todd Carney, Wade Graham, Adam Blair, Lauren Eagle.
• F45 is for EVERYONE… F45 is FUN… F45 is suitable for ALL AGES…. F45 can be performed EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
• F45 has 10 different styles of programs of which the workouts NEVER get repeated
• You have all heard about HIIT training and Functional Training. Whether you have experienced it or not, the F45 is the best of the best. Come and be the judge yourself.
Functional training is a classification of workout which comprises training the body for the activities performed in daily life.
I’ve been running for years, tried different terrains from road to trail up to the mountains. If you’re into running or in other sports training is one of the essentials to be able to sustain the demand of sport and perform well. In running, aside from the most popular endurance and speed training I do also want myself to do core workouts, resistance and strengthening exercises which I think the majority do. But to an avid runner like me who is going full time as a Graphic Artist, blogger of the running community and a full time dad, it’s really hard for me to take time to go out and train consistently. Hence, it’s very timely that I was granted to be part of F45 Mall of Asia family and I’m truly grateful for that!
At first, I have no idea what was F45 does and how it goes until I had given the time to drop by and experience the training. Dissimilar to the common gym and other workout providers as we know, F45 is quite different. It’s not talking about lifting of gym plates up to the toughest, competing with each other, counting your number of repetitions and it is more than having the best shape. It’s all close to focus, sustaining your daily life with fun and interesting workouts, reaching your goals both individually or as a group. And above all, F45 gives you the freedom to enjoy every beat of the exercise.
In my two weeks of attendance in this simple yet organize workout gym, I had joined three classes. Two are resistance workouts and one cardio based exercises. Each F45 specially designed program comprises of 10 to 15 workouts to perform with. They will focus on creating functional strength and flexibility. And the class headed by well-trained and experience coaches. The 45-minute sessions are interval-based combined with cardio and weights training. The combinations of exercise change day-to-day, there is no probability for your body to get over-used. In every workout offered by F45 is friendly and easy to execute. Considering F45 offers a time basis work out it avoids you from burning out to the entire class.
WOW… Walk into a world of systemisation and creative brilliance. This is another one of the facets that makes F45 the envy of all competition. Over 800 exercises filmed, with workouts changing daily. The daily workouts even play up on Plasma screens in the facility. Heart rate technology is optional, for those looking to push just that little bit harder. F45 has timed screens built in house to keep you honest and even has DJ mixes with voice overs to make you feel right at home in F45 world.
• PLASMA SCREENS WITH ALL EXERCISES DISPLAYED FOR THE DAY
• F45 DJ MIXES TO KEEP YOU PUSHING ALL SESSION
• HEART RATE TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP YOU CHALLENGED
• AN INCREDIBLE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF EXERCISES ALL FILMED
• APPS FOR IPHONE AND ANDROID SO FRANCHISE OWNERS CAN RUN THEIR BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY
• APPS FOR CLIENT CRM AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT/BOOKING
For you to try F45 designed workouts, come and join us at F45 from Monday to Saturday at Sunrise drive corner EDSA Extension Units 114-116 Strip Mall, Shell Residences, Pasay City.