The 3rd edition will again be the much challenging reverse version, that would traverse to the rollin’ towns of 3rd district of Quezon Prov. Called BONPEN or Bondoc Peninsula. This is 100km Ultra Marathon Challenge that would take you to the 3rd district of Quezon Province, called Bondoc Peninsula, where you can experience running to the coastal towns of Catanauan, General Luna, Macalelon, Pitogo, Unisan, Agdangan, and Padre Burgos, where the stunning white sand beaches of Borawan and Catanauan Cove are situated.
Assembly: 9PM (Mar 05), Gun Start: 10PM (Mar 05)Sat
START : Barangay Hall of Silangang Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon (Near QNAS)
FINISH : 4:00PM March 6,2016(Sun) CATANAUAN Town Hall ,Catanauan, Quezon
Cut-off: 18 hrs
Early Bird (Jan.21- Feb.1,2016): Php 2,000
Regular (Feb. 2-21,2016) : Php 2,300
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Medal , Certificate, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt, and Post Race Meal
* Thru Bank Deposit
1.) Deposit Registration Fees to:
– Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
– BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
– EastWest Bank S/A #: -200-005-285-495
-LBP S/A # -0217-0627-64
2.) E-mail your Deposit Slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in Quezon Ultra Marathon Series Grand Slam Award
* Mobile Hydration and Food Stations are located every 10 kilometers.
* Service vehicle to runners and /or group of runners is a MUST but not mandatory.
* Except for the Race Marshalls/volunteers , two-wheeled like motorcycle /bicycle are prohibited as support vehicles during the entire race, doing so may deem subject for runner’s disqualifications (DQ)
* Wearing of reflectorized gears and head lamps are mandatory and will be checked before the race during race kit distributions and during the race.
Organizer: ARAP and Team Runn’Active events
For more information:
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959