The 2015 Run United Recovery Run is a non-competitive run designed to help progressive runners embrace the value of recovery and how its proper application can help them establish future personal records. It will be held on October 11, 2015 with a single 10km distance category. All categories will have a start and finish at the Filinvest City in Alabang.
The 10km distance is the ideal recovery run distance after completing a 21km or 42km race.
All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Run United Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments.
Run United Recovery Run
October 11, 2015 | 05:00A.M.
Filinvest City, Alabang
|REGISTRATION TYPE||START & END DATE||VENUE||KIT DISTRIBUTION||ADDITIONAL FEES|
|Register before August 31 to get a guaranteed Limited Edition Recovery Run Race Tee and a personalized Recovery Run Race Bib.|
(for finishers’ of Run United 1 & 2 and a registered participant of the 2015 RUPM)
|Aug 1 – 31||http://www.unilabactivehealth.com||Runners have an option to have their kits delivered or picked up at the store||Plus P150 for the delivery & processing fees|
(Open to the Public)
|Sept 1 – 11, 2015|
|In-Store Prepaid Card Selling
(for Actual Runners only)
|Aug 8 – Sept 22||Selected Toby’s and Runnr Stores||Runners must claim their kits at the store where they bought their prepaid card during the race kit claiming period||None for actual runners|
|In-Store Prepaid Card Selling
(for Actual Runners only&open to the public)
|Sept 1 – Sept 22|
Online registration begins on August 1, 2015.
Prepaid Card Selling Venues
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting August 1, 2015.
RUNNR Store BGC
• B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
Toby’s Robinsons Galleria
• Level 3, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave. Quezon City
RUNNR Store Trinoma
• GF EDSA-North Ave. Terminal, Project 6, Quezon City
• SM Mall of Asia, GF Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
Toby’s Arena Glorietta 2
• 3F Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Makati City
RUNNR Store Alabang Town Center
• 2F The Garden, Alabang – Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa City
|Category||Registration Fee||Kit Inclusions|
|10K Recovery Run.||Php850||Limited Edition Recovery Run Race Tee, Race Bib with D-tag & Raffle Stub||An Iced Cold Enervon HP Recovery Run, Pass to the Recovery Village|
For IN-STORE PREPAID CARD BUYERS: Complete race kit will be given during the race kit claiming period from September 25 to October 4, 2015 at the store where you bought your prepaid card.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIME:
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Time|
|10K Recovery Run.||5:00am||6:00am|
- Priority registration of the 2015 Run United1 & 2 finishers and registered participants of the 2015 RUPM until August 31 only. After this date, registration for the 2015 Run United Recovery Run will be open to the public or if slots are still available.
- Limited slots only.Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before October 4, 2015.
- Race tee sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- Prepaid cards will be sold in store on a per person basis only.
- Prepaid cards must be registered on or before September 22, 2015. Validity expires beyond the date indicated at the back of the card.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
For online and in-store registration inquiries: