The historic 1st Manila-Daet (CamNorte) 342 Endurance Challenge 2015 that will commence from Dr.Jose P. Rizal Shrine-KM 0 in Manila will crossed 3-regions,4-provinces,12-cities and 14-towns by-foot on the Southern part of Luzon, Philippines ,this third quarter of 2015.This event will conclude at BANTAYOG Shrine in Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol Region. Philippines.
1st MANILA-BICOL 342 Km (M2D200mi) Endurance Challenge 2015
STARTING LINE : RIZAL Park –KM 0, MANILA, Philippines
Assembly Time : 11: 00 PM ( September 23,2015-Wednesday)
Gun Start : 12:01 AM (September 24,2015-Thursday)
FINISH LINE : Bantayog Park Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol Region,Philippines
FINISH Time : 12:00MN (September 27,2015)
Cut –off : 72 Hrs
Distance : 342 Km (212.509 miles)
Date : September 24-26,2015
Early Bird Registration Date : July 01, 2015 – July 31,2015
Early Bird Registration Fee : Php 5,500.00
Regular Registration Date : August 01,2015 – Sept,5, 2015
Regular Registration Fee : Php 6,500.00
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Finisher MEDAL, Trophy,Certificate Finisher’s Shirt (L/S)t, and Post Race Meal.
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
EastWest Bank s/a # 3468-180-226
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write your name and Shirt Size,on Deposit Slip and email to the above address
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
* This event is a Historic Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series- SPECIAL HARDCORE AWARD 2015
* Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 100k to160km ,200 km and beyond.of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox copy of Finisher’s Certificate with official finished time)
* Runners Participants should submit Medical Certificate (3 months covered before the Race day)
* Mobile Hydration and AID Stations at the designated distances which. will be provided along the route.(TBA-race briefing and no cups available ,bring your own hydration bottles/gears)
* Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances later.
* Service vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are essential and mandatory.
* Wearing reflectorized Gears, Vest etc, and Head lamp during darkest hours are Mandatory.
* This event is a road race that will passed mostly on MSR (Manila South Road) and Pan-Phil Highway system, to avoid untoward incidents you are advice not to use headphones while running ,take special care on crossroads and intersections.
* Runners may allowed to buy and have snacks and drinks along the route, there are lots of 7-11 and other convenience store along the way.
* Runners upon attending the pre-race briefing should study and familiarize the race-route regarding certain areas in provinces that have misleading traffic signs.
* Runners /Participants are required to bring first aid kit to be checked before the race as the mandatory night –run gears.
* There are lots of highway intersections and crossings along the road to avoid misleading on describe routes, just follow the DPWH road signs “ This way to BICOL “.
* The runners should stay and run on the Left-most part of the road ( facing traffic).
* The cut-off and Log-in time :
Km 0- Km 050 -9 hrs- (Calamba City)
Km 051- Km 100 – 18 hrs (Lusacan, Tiaong)
3.. Km 101-Km154 – 30 hrs (Brgy,Hall Sil.Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon)
4 . Km155- Km 200 – 40 Hrs (Gumaca Town,Quezon)
Km 201 –Km 250 – 50 Hrs (Brgy. Calauag,Quezon)
Km 251 –Km 300 – 60 Hrs (Brgy.Bagong,Silang ,Labo,Camarines Norte,Bicol)
7.Km 301 –Km 342 – 72 Hrs ( Bantayog Shrine, Daet,Camarines Norte,Bicol,Philippines)
* This event have 25 SLOTS only!
*Pre-Race Briefing and Distribution of Race Kit will be on Sept.13,2015 in Manila (Place and Time to be Announce Later)
* The RACE Director at any given time may or may not change the rules for the benefits of the the participants .
As to Final and Official Results ,The Decision of the Race Director is Final.
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINNING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
For more information, contact:
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959