New Era present XIII Martyrs of Cavite 65KM Ultramarathon happening on October 10 & 11, 2015 at Trece Martires Monument, Cavite.
October 10-11 2015 | Assembly Time: 9:00 PM
Assembly Area: Trece Martires Monument, Trece Martires City ( In Front of Waltermart)
Gunstart: 12AM Sunday
Cutoff: 14 Hours
Route Type: Open Road (Public)
Early Bird Rates / Solo: P 1,650 From August 31 to September 21 Only
Regular Rates / Solo: P 1,800 from September 22, to October 9 Only (Deadline of Registration)
Two Man Relay Rates: P 2,200 (P1,100 Each) Medal for Both Runners and 1 Single Trophy (Event Shirts For Both Runners)
Race Inclusions: Race Bib, XIII Martyrs Commemorative Event Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Commemorative Finisher’s Trophy and Post Race Meal.
How to register
Please Deposit The Registration Fee to:
BPI Island Bank
Current Account Name: New Era Race Event Management Inc.
Account Number: 1591-0077-73
Email the E-Copy of your deposit slip with your Name / Shirt Size and Distance Category (Solo or Relay) to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration confirmation.
– Mizuno Alabang Town Center
– Mizuno Bonifacio Global City
– Mizuno SM Mall of Asia
IMPORTANT NOTE: RACE KIT CLAIMING: RACE DAY OCTOBER 10 at 8PM
(For 65KM SOLO and TWO MAN Relay)
1. At least a Marathon Finisher within Two (2) Months (Road or Trail)
2. In Great Physical and Mental Condition
3. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY A LICENSED PHYSICIAN is needed upon claiming the Race Kit.
4. NO MEDICAL CERT NO RACE KIT
Headlamp / Reflective Gear / Hydration Bag or Hydration Bottle.
RULES OF THE RACE AND OTHER INFORMATION DETAILS
– Hydration Station Every 10KM
– Support Vehicle is “Optional” (No Shadowing of Runner) Vehicle must Leap Frog at-least 2KM ahead of the runner and must always stay on the right side of the road.
– All runners must run on the far left side of the road facing the incoming traffic in SINGLE FILE.
– Self Support is “Allowed” (Convenience stores are also available within the route)
– No Pacer Allowed (Unless the Pacer is a registered runner)
– No Bandit Runner Allowed
– Runners without BIB will be immediately removed from the race course.
– Baggage Counter Available at the Assembly Area
– Race Kit Claiming is TBA
– Onsite Registration is TBA
– Cheaters are not Welcome (an Automatic DQ will be issued if caught cheating in the act / or evidence
presented by the Race Marshals or other participants including support crew)
– Definitely “NO WHINERS” allowed. DO NOT join our race if you will not abide by our rules! READ ALL
OUR INSTRUCTIONS before you sign up or register. The Race Organizer has the right to withdraw a
runner if he/she is not following the rules.
– REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Further instructions will be given on the incoming days/weeks before the Race Day. Please Monitor our Post and Updates.
For more information and latest updates, visit:
XIII Martyrs of Cavite 65KM Ultramarathon