Team Malaya proudly brings to you the first MRLQ 120 Ultra-Marathon. A 120km race distance that will traverse thru Marcos Highway(Marikina-Infanta Road) from Antipolo to Real, Quezon. Race route will feature the beauty of Rizal and Quezon Provinces with Sierra Madre as the backdrop.
120km Solo run – P2000
2 Man Relay (60 km per runner)- P3600
3 Man Relay (40 km per runner) – P5400
– Race Date: September 26,2015 (Saturday) 27, (Sunday)
– Starting Line: Cherry Foodarama Mall, Marcos Highway Antipolo City, Rizal
– Assembly Time is 4pm. Gunstart is at 5pm for all categories.
26 hrs for Solo runners
12 hrs each for 2 man relay
8 hrs each for 3 man relay
Finish Line: Real Star Beach Resort, Bgy Capalong, Real, Quezon (https://m.facebook.com/RealStarBeachResort)
Online registration here -> teammalaya.org/events/mrlq-120/
RACE KIT INCLUSIONS:
– Pre-Race MRLQ 120 Dri-Fit Shirt (for all participants).
– Post-race meal.
– Race Bib
– Free entrance to the beach resort.
– Hydration station access for every 10km.
– Medals for relay finishers
– Trophy for Solo finishers.
– Finisher’s Shirt (polo shirt) for all categories.
– Finisher’s Certificate for all categories.
– Top Three (3) Finishers for both Male and Female solo runners will receive additional trophies and loot bags c/o our generous sponsors
– First Placer for relay participants will receive trophies and loot bags
– Hydration Containers (Plastic and Paper cups will not be provided in any of the hydration stations).
– Headlights. Make sure you have batteries that will last for 12 hrs.
– Reflective gear. This is not an option. It is a must.
– Support Vehicles are encouraged.
For more more details, visit: