Antipolo has long been a cradle of nature-lovers and fitness enthusiasts, with its many areas for exploration consisting of various parks, nature trails, winding roads and more. Many a fun run has been held there, but true to its title, this event will be the first to feature a full marathon held exclusively within the city’s borders. Gear up for some challenging uphill sections, breathtaking views and scenic locations in the city that has the best of both worlds: Antipolo..
Antipolo Marathon happens on May 31, 2015 at Hinulugang Taktak National Park.
THE FIRST ANTIPOLO MARATHON
May 31, 2015 (Sunday)
Hinulugang Taktak National Park
42k | 21k | 10k | 3k
42k – P1500
21k – P950
10k – P750
3k – P350
Race Kit Inclusions:
– Official Singlet
– Personalized Race Bib
– Stubs for Bag Deposit, Raffle, and Post-Race Snack
– Finisher’s Medal (42k & 21k)
– Finisher’s Shirt (42k & 21k)
– Commemorative Postcard (All distances)
– Top Three (3) Finishers for both Male and Female 42k and 21k categories will receive trophies and loot bags c/o our generous sponsors
– First Placer (Champion) for both Male and Female 10k category will receive trophies and loot bags
– Special Prizes (both for individuals and groups) to be awarded as well
The Race Village will open at 3:00 a.m.
42k – 4:00 a.m.
21k – 5:00 a.m.
10k – 6:00 a.m.
3k – 7:00 a.m.
Cut-off Time: Until 12:00 p.m.
NOTE: ALL ONLINE REGISTRANTS can CLAIM their RACE KITS on May 16, 2015 at Hinulugang Taktak National Park from 2PM to 5PM
PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR BASIC RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ALL OUR RUNS.
For more information and inquiries, visit: