Color Manila is celebrating its 3rd year anniversary in the community this coming first Sunday of January 2015. The objectives of bringing the unique experience of running have been successful in the past two years of CM in its bearing. It provides unique, fun and able to encourage people who are inactive into fitness.
And in consecutive years Color Manila is considered as one of the biggest color fun run event in the country; this would not be successful without the help of the supportive volunteers derives from different groups in the running community. They extend their helping hands by securing every color station have a memorable experience for everyone. What ever we made today, it’s because of the great help they provide us!
Now, on behalf of Color Manila Run once again, I am inviting willing color station volunteers to be part of this most anticipated color run event this coming January 04, 2015 at Bonifacio Global City as ProActive slates the Color Manila Run 3. Let’s make this event more exciting and unforgettable to CM peeps! 🙂
If you are thinking about how to join, here’s the mechanics and list of requirements to be needed.
1. Kindly go over the link below and filled up the the form.
Color Manila 2015 Volunteers form CLOSED
IF YOU encounter any error, email me at email@example.com or comment below.
2. Share the event link into your timeline.
3. Once I received your email, you will be invited into the closed Facebook group to get in touch with your future color station team mates and special announcements. Slots are first come, first served basis.
4. Per group is composed of 10 members. We need only 60 volunteers
5. This is a theme color station contest. One (1) winning group, each member will receive a complete set of Color Manila merchandise while CM hydration bottles for the non-winning groups. This is just a fun which will test our camaraderie and good organization.
Here’s the CM Merchandise
6. All other information and announcements will be posted in the group page.
8. For questions and more information, feel free to post in this blog. Thank you!
For more details of the event, click here