Just a few hours before the zombie outbreak 3 starts! In this edition bigger and more exciting not only because of the zombies that will chase and scare you but the perfect location, Enchanted Kingdom! The Philippine’s first word class fixed and themed amusement attraction on a scale never before seen in the country, it was located at Sta. Rosa Laguna!
Now, if you experienced the two zombie outbreaks in Nuvali Laguna and Bonifacio Global City, today frightening and hungry zombies are waiting in EK. So, are you ready for this challenge and ready to run with your lives? What do you think happens to you? Face your zombie fears!
Important Advisory guys!
– As my experience in my zombie life, this advisory is for all the participants especially for the runners, “PLEASE DON’T HURT ANY OF ZOMBIES”, so you do not be disqualify in the race. You have to protect your life flags but do not touch the zombies.
– Enjoy and have a safe run! Just run and crossed the finish line at least one flag!
– Be sure that you reviewed all the hints and clues where the extra life flags are located!
– Come on time! Check your wave start!
Don’t forget to check the inclusions of your registration before and after the race!
– Access to run through the zombie infested grounds of EK
– FREE parking fee in the EK park grounds
– FREE access to shower areas
– Outbreak Manila Souvenir Shirt
– Water proof Race Bib
– “Life representing” Flag Belt
– Loot bag with freebies from our sponsors
– Be part of history in the first in the world zombie run in a world class theme park
Good luck to all!