Two months from now PryceGas International Marathon will be held in Cagayan De Oro City Philippines where awarded Most Business – Friendly LGU in Mindanao by the Philippine Chamber of Commerce. In City of Golden Friendship or Cagayan De Oro this city is also known for their beautiful places like Monigue Cave, Malasag Eco-tourism Village, Macahambus Adventure Park, F.s. Catanico Falls, Mapawa Nature Park, Macahambus Hill Cave, Pueblo De Oro Golf & Country Club, Rodelsa Hall, Xavier Museum, Night Café And Night Market, Mc. Arthur Marker, Kagay-an Resort, Tourism Showhouse.
This coming December 02, 2012, Sunday will be happening the biggest running event ever to be staged in the city of Cagayan De Oro at the Pryce Gardens. In this event runners all over the archipelago, international athletes and enthusiasts are invited. This event will have a festive atmosphere by a gathering of family and friends through running. Pryce Gasses, Inc. designed a three categories from 5k, 21k and the highlight of the marathon is the 42km distance with a registration as follows: 5k – Php 500.00, 21k – Php 800.00 and 42k – Php 1, 000.00. And the part of the proceeds of this event will go to various scholarships and community programs of the company. Before I proceed with the full details of the event here are the Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the modes of payment for Registration?
For Online Registrants,Participants can only use VISA, MASTERCARD or PAYPAL Transactions to register at the Official Website – http://www.prycegasmarathon.com/
For Onsite/ Walk-In Registration, Only CASH are accepted ( No checks or credit cards will be accepted).
Operating Hours: 10am to 8pm Monday to Saturday
Sundays and Holidays – Closed except for Registration Areas based inside the Mall and Pryce Plaza Hotel CDO
2. How will i know that my Online Registration was Successful?
You will receive a Confirmation Letter with a Unique Transaction ID via email which will serve as your Claim Stub
when you claim your Race Kit at the Prycegas Race Expo on November 26 to 30, 2012 at the Pryce Plaza Hotel in CDO.
3. Do you accept Refunds if in case i will not participate after a successful Registration?
Registration Entries are Non-Refundable.
4. Can i Transfer my Race Kit/ Entry to another Person?
Registration Entries are Non-Transferable.
5. Is there a separate category for Foreigners?
All categories are OPEN, hence Foreigners, International participants are mixed with Local Filipino participants.
6. When and where can we see the race results?
Timing results will be published within 24 hours after the race and will be posted on the Internet and a Local Daily.
7. Is there a Cut-Off for the 42k and 21k distances?
42k cut-off is 8 hours while 21k cut-off is 3 hours.
if you finished beyond the cut off hours, we will still award the Finisher Shirt and medals but your names will not appear
on the Official List of Results.
8. Can you mail the Race Kits when i register online?
We don’t have the facility of mailing the Race Kits.
Below are the full details of the upcoming event Pryce International Marathon on December 02, 2012.
Pryce International Marathon happens this December 02, 2012 at Cagayan De Oro City, Pryce Gardens. Lots of prizes are waiting for all the participants.
42k – Php 1000.00
21k – Php 800.00
5k – Php 500.00
42k Starts at 4:00am
21k starts at 5:00am
5k starts at 5:30am
Online Registration started on July 1, 2012 at http://prycegasmarathon.com/online-registration-notice/
Onsite Registration started on August 1, 2012 on the following venues:
- All Pryce Gases, Inc Sales Centers and Autogas Stations (Visayas & Mindanao)
- 18th Floor Pryce Center Building, 1179 Chino Roces cor. Bagtikan Street Makati City (Metro Manila & Luzon)
- Kwartagram Branches (Selected Outlets Only)
- Pryce Garden Offices (Mindanao Area Only)
- Pryce Plaza Hotel (Cagayan de Oro City)
- Toby’s Sports (Limketkai – CDO)
- RUNNR Ayala Center Cebu ( starts October 1 2012)
For more information, you can check their website:
Pryce Gases, Inc.