After the three successful events of Unilab and Run Rio team dubbed as Run United Trilogy from Leg 1 to leg 3 composed of different distances, 500m, 3k,5k,10k and 21km in RU1 and RU2, in RU3 the distance are 500m, 3k,5k,10k,21km and the Afro Distance of Coach Rio Dela Cruz – 32km. Run United Philippine Marathon is now open especially for those runners looking forward to run their first full marathon, 42km.
Last two legs, I am one of the participants who conquered the nice route of Run United, about two 21km (Run United 1 and 2) distance from Bonifacio Taguig to SM Mall of Asia. But, last leg I missed to get my 3rd piece of my medal due to my full schedule with my family before the event and not enough preparation/trainings. I witnessed how running enthusiasts showed their dedication to finish the race despite of heavy rains. I feel jealous when the runners completed their medals.
Now, I’m looking forward to participate the Run United Philippine Marathon, since I am new in running 42km distance is one on my list. Hope that I could run in this category, my first full marathon! 😀 How about you? Is this your first full Marathon?
By October, I will go back in training and start preparing for this upcoming event!
Online Registration is now open from September 24 to October 14, 2012 -> Online Registration
In-store registration will start on October 8 to October 26, 2012 in different Registration Sites below:
- BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City – Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 9pm
- KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Tuesday to Sunday, 10AM to 8PM
- SM Mall of Asia – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
- Trinoma – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Start|
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before October 26, 2012.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
Philippine Marathon Singlet
You can check their website for the full details: